Monday, July 17

The Comedy-O-Rama Hour: "I Love Luigi"

The Comedy-O-Rama Hour

Hi Comedy Campers!

I am VERY excited about the recording session we did yesterday! Our good friend and talented comedian, Cousin Kenny Savoy visited us up here in the Catskills... and we wrote, improvised and recorded another very funny (if I do say so myself) CAMP WATERLOGG SPECIAL.

I am thinking of calling this one "I LOVE LUIGI" since Kenny played his 110-year old Italian man so well, the audience WILL fall in love with him. Of course, Luigi also falls in love in the story... to a sweet. kind, and STRANGE Mrs. Terwilliger, who runs "Save the Chipmunks", expertly played by my wife and creative partner, Lorie Kellogg.

We record all of the Camp Waterlogg segments of our show ON LOCATION, at our little home in the mountains and the surrounding woods, which, we hope, gives our crazy antics a bit of a realistic quality.

Oh and by the way, you Jim Folly fans will be happy to know, we got him into the act yesterday, by phone, when he played Marcello, Luigi's nutty partner and best friend.

Marcello and Luigi started as very minor one-shot characters in the COMEDY-O-RAMA Valentine's Special. You can here that one on our website here:

Valentine's Special

These two charming old men stole the show, so I gave them their own special: MARCELLO AND LUIGI GOES TO CAMP WATERLOGG, which will air on XM Satellite Radio sometime in August. I will keep you informed on the dates.

There'll be lots more new COMEDY-O-RAMA this year! In the meantime, there are plenty of new shows to hear right now at our website: The Comedy-O-Rama Hour

Ranger Joe Bevilacqua

The Comedy-O-Rama Hour BLOG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»